Be civil and respectful to each other.
Straighteners were left turned on and lying on a laminated wooden floor.Firefighters took a picture of the twisted, charred remains of the straighteners, after they overheated and caught fire.'The incident also highlights the importance of a working smoke alarm which sounded and this helped save her life.'.She had to be rescued by firefighters, who discovered her on the first floor landing in the north London property.Published: 17:41 BST, Updated: 08:01 BST, 111, view comments, a woman had to be rescued from her burning home after a pair of hair straighteners were left switched on her wooden floor and started a blaze.No personally identifiable information.Finchley fire station Watch Manager Tony Keating said: 'We believe the fire was started by hair straighteners being left.The children, aged 4 and 5, were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation by the London Ambulance Service and a woman escaped from the house before the fire crew arrived.Two fire engines from Finchley fire station with 14 firefighters and officers tackled the blaze on Morton Way, Southgate, north London which badly damaged the loft conversion.Charred: The straighteners were left switched on, and are believed to have cause the potentially fatal blaze.It's believed she went down to collect the food, leaving the hot straighteners on a pile of clothes, which then caught fire.5 comments 90 Upvoted, this thread is archived, new comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.Two fire engines from Northolt with 14 firefighters tackled the blaze.Its thought the woman had been using her hair straighteners and accidentally left them switched on when she answered the phone and then went downstairs to open the door for a takeaway pizza.
Press J to jump to the feed.
No gore or animal violence.




The fire brigade were called to Morton Way, in Southgate, after a blaze began when the hair straighteners were left on (general view) 'You should never leave hair straighteners switched on and they should always be used cautiously and with care.It is the second time in a week that hot hair straighteners have been linked to the cause of a fire with potentially fatal consequences.I've seen people discuss it, je gay chat but never the actual picture, and I know it's out there.Do not delete post/correct answer.No reposting within one week.The woman was treated by the London Ambulance service and taken to hospital.No porn, cookies help us deliver our Services.'She was brought out of the property and firefighters started resuscitation before ambulance crews arrived.But doctors became concerned by the increasing number of girls suffering burns and scars from the electrical appliances, which are being marketed with images more suitable for a toy.Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.
Include link to source/no URL shorteners.




[L_RANDNUM-10-999]